It’s Really Happening of the day: Brand spankin’ new character posters for Season 4 of Arrested Development, premiering exclusively (and in one whole bunch!) on Netflix on May 26th. Hands up if you’re constantly blueing yourself until then.
Objective: Keep Moving
- Move out of childhood home. When you’re legal to drink, it’s not your home anymore.
- Get wheels. Pay for them.
- Dredge the brain. Regular-like.
- Take chances with your hair.
- Avoid gazing at photos of people you don’t know.
- Avoid gazing at photos of people you do know.
- Retreat from toxic sludge.
- Wage war with neighboring islands. Attack from the sea. Subdue rebellion.
- Learn to like jazz.
- Cave dive. Nah. Don’t do that.
Client: I need to get some postcards designed promoting a new luxury brand we a representing, but it will be a tight turnaround.
Me: Sure thing, send me the assets, I’ll get started today.
Client: We don’t have anything yet. It’s not been finalized - but just use this image attached.
Hello fellow Ender’s Game fans. It’s been four years since I first began writing a screenplay based on the classic novel. I love the book. And I especially love the character of Ender Wiggin. I was drafted into an army myself at 17, and Ender’s journey of self discovery - his battles with…